4.06.2004

RYAN VS. OBAMA = BUSH VS. NOT BUSH? So I've started piecing together the differences between Obama and Ryan, and there seem to be many. I'm hoping to do a helpful side-by-side comparison on the issues in this space at some point. Believe it or not, and I trust some of you will choose NOT, I'm still undecided.

In the meantime, I did find this Sun-Times editorial (penned by Thomas Roeser) reprinted on Ryan's website, and I think the distinction he makes -- that Ryan will stand by Bush and his war whereas Obama will not -- may be the deciding factor for me, not to mention the rest of IlliNoise. In fact it's quite possible that all the House and Senate races in '04 become referendums on Bush, moreso than unique local contests. I'm sure ace strategists are already considering this scenario. Duh.

No comments: