5.19.2005

IT'S LIKE THIS AND LIKE THAT AND LIKE THIS, AND UH: Wow! I love to see BLIND CAMEL hijacked by its readers!

Laurel, you definitely need your own blog, despite the fact it might signal that the end is near. Some really great stories!

BTW, somebody please explain to my mom the difference between "balling" and "bawling." Ewww.

I'm hamstrung by feeling obliged to write a clever, heartfelt account of my "first pitch" experience. So I just clammed up.

And I'm in New York again, about to go out and wander around a bit before we do some more in-home research sessions tonight.

I thought Vonzell was the right person to vote out, and I hope Carrie "Hot in Jeans" Underwood beats Bo "I've Never Heard of Conditioner" Bice. Randy Jackson is such a nimrod he almost makes Paula palatable. Simon's a mean jerk, but he's clearly the show's hero and center.

Alright, enough for now. You guys carry on without me.

No comments: