6.29.2004

OUR BLOGS COULD BE YOUR LIFE: So now Blind Camel regular Trisha has a blog, too, and I see that yesterday's hero Morgan Worth is already commenting there. Maybe Blind Camel can be the Velvet Underground of blogs, the blog that launched a thousand blogs...

Or maybe it's more like the Grow Bugs of blogs, which was a really bad band I was in in college that played mostly covers and had more to do with parties than it did with music. Alas...

BTW, Trisha's blog is called the least of my worries, but it's hosted at netsmarts.net. Which leads me to this Gary Colemanesque query:

What you talkin' bout, Trisha?

Oh, and there's this, too:

My sister-in-law (and stealth Blind Camel reader) Paula also has a new blog, called phaneromania. It's quite nice, and y'all should check it out, too, whilst you're just procrastinating.

No comments: