12.21.2006

TRYING SOMETHING: This new Google-powered version of Blogger -- transparent to most of you, I'm sure -- lets me use labels for my posts. Could be interesting. Instead of creating 73 new blogs, I can just use different labels. For example, this post will be labeled "Housekeeping," a category wherein I can post general blather about blog administration and other shit you won't care to read. I'm also keen to start a series of posts about my workout routine, general healthiness, etc. (File also under "Stuff You Won't Read," right?) Anyway, just wanna see 'zactly how this new software implements the label. So this post is part administrivia, and part test. (In the event of a real post, you would be instructed to go straight to your basement and eat any crackers you could find in the cupboards.)

No comments: