10.16.2003

HI: I haven't been blogging because:

  • I started a full-time job at this company.

  • I've been too excited about the Cubs.

  • I've been too miserable about the Cubs.

  • I was traveling.

  • I tend to do things a lot for a while, but then get sick of them.

  • Just because. So mind your own beeswax.

    Anyhoo, there's a lot to cover. right? I mean, it's been two weeks since last I wrote, and even then things had started to slide around here.

    Trouble is, it feels like some of these recent events deserve long essays, or at least well-considered sentences strung together into coherent paragraphs.

    But since most of my readers are here because of searches on "Rudi Bakhtiar nude" and "Paige Davis nipples," well, how bad should I feel? By now, most of my real readers have gone elsewhere, have found other mad diarists with whom to wile away their meager discretionary moments.

    Well, as LL Cool J once opined, "Don't call it a comeback." Yeah, I'm gonna try and spread more thoughts on this fallow ground, like so much cerebral fertilizer. (Pee-yoo.) Look for more posting later today, tomorrow, and in the days between and beyond this one.

  • No comments: