1.12.2005

BOGGED DOWN ROADBLOGGER: So I was supposed to be on the 4:00PM, but I thought I might make the 2:00PM, but I missed it, or so I thought, but then it was delayed, so I didn't really miss it, so they put me on the 2:00PM leaving at 3:10PM, but then it got out early, so I DID miss it, so they put me back on the 4:00PM, which is now scheduled to go out at 5:30PM. And so here I sit in the Red Carpet Club where they may make an announcement if ATC lets the flight go earlier, but then again they may not. Meanwhile I may arrive at O'Hare very late -- in fact I WILL -- so that I can go home and sleep in my bed before waking up and flying to San Antonio, from which I'm scheduled to head back to Chicago on Friday afternoon...or evening...or whenever God and United feel like transporting me.

As my friend Brad would say, time to start drinking.

No comments: