8.03.2005

HO HO HO! I'm afraid this old blog has been a little too full of itself of late, too serious and blustery. So...

Herein please find a light e-mail I sent to a few traveling colleagues this morning, alerting them to an unfortunate event in the shared bathroom on our floor.

The e-mail was titled "Krap Kringle" and said:


Dear Male Colleagues:

A stout gentleman who resembled nothing if not a close-shaved Santa Claus just unleashed a weapon of mass destruction "across the hall." Be thankful you are on the road. That room will not be suitable for use the rest of the day.

If there is a record to be held -- for richness, noxious potency, and staying power -- this gentleman surely owns it.

Yes, I think I'm awfully clever. Or, as a junior high teacher once wrote, "Scott is always trying to be 'cute' and 'the funny guy'."

What can I say?

No comments: