7.22.2005

BASHING BUSH FOR BEING BUFF: I found this commentary on W's devotion to exercise...hilarious. What a grump. I admire 43's commitment to fitness and an early bedtime, and I only wish I had his discipline. After all, if he can do it we all can, right? I mean, c'mon. He doesn't just give lip service to his values, he lives them. Granted, his priorities may not be everyone's. But how can you fault a guy for living out his beliefs? The answer is, you can fault him if you hate his beliefs, I guess. But who spends time getting mad at a guy who's commited to exercise and fitness. I'm laughing and flummoxed and curious, all at once. Oh, and ten pounds overweight, at least, since I chose to play online poker last night while drinking beer, rather than hit the elliptical trainer. Ah, well.

No comments: