2.01.2006

LIVE FROM HOLLYWOOD: This trip is mishap central. I oughta be on candid camera.

First I forget my underwear. Then I forget my computer. Then I buy the uberpants. (Wearing 'em right now, rolled down. Chilling on Robertson Blvd. after the world's best veggie burger at the Newsroom, waiting to head over to Paramount. Willing to bet I'm the only dude on this track flying the Chereskins. Awww, yeah.) And then this morning, rushing to get out the door, I jam my hand back into my awesome, super-compartmentalized dopp kit, and...

Holy crap, I'm bleeding everywhere. Lanced three big cuts into my fingertip, each ridiculous Sensor blade ripping its own signature swatch out of my pointer. Man, fingertips, they can bleed, especially when you freak out and wave 'em around in shock and in pain. My room must've looked all OJ to the cleaning folks.

And so here I sit, big pants and band-aids, just hoping the paparazzi don't find me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the best part about razors with three blades. I'm very partial to the Mach 3, been using it for many years. But, cut yourself once, you cut yourself three times.

I'm almost embarrassed to say that I own the vibrating version of the Mach 3. I say "almost embarrassed" because while it sounds like just the most ridiculous product, it actually makes a difference. Far fewer cuts, and much more comfortable.

L. said...

Hey, what happened to jumpin' jack flash?
L.
Sorry to hear about your finger:(

Anonymous said...

Am now rolling on the floor of the Fairfield Inn, can hardly contain myself with the belly laughing. I do hope you make it home in one piece, and please throw the undies away.