2.03.2006


PICK MY PROFILE PIC: My sis-in-law is griping about my profile picture. She preferred the one from my high-school talent show, where I was jumping off the amplifier wearing a camouflage mask, to the one where I'm all old and smiley. What happened was that old jumping one was hosted on a website I no longer pay to maintain, so it up and disappeared. In order to stick up a new one, I have to send the pic to some server somewhere, like I've done with this post...

I'm thinking I might use this one. Eh?

4 comments:

L. said...

Better than the dorky one you're using now.
:)
L.

Scott Hess said...

Trisha, you're too kind. Laurel...

...you're something else.

L. said...

You're keeping it now 'cause I don't like it, aren't you?

Just so you know, I'm not actually calling you a dork. Far from it. If you were actually a dork, it would be mean to call you one. Because you are clearly not a dork, I feel free to tell you in a friendly way that your picture makes you look like one. I only say this because I like you. It's equivalent to telling someone they have spinach in their teeth. You would only tell someone you felt could take it.
:)
L.

Anonymous said...

I personally like the one from your old Anderson ID that you shared with us during your Braun days! Glad to see you are still having fun.