7.31.2003

BLOG AND FORTH: The Whimsical Revolutionary is baiting me, taunting me, and otherwise agitating me. (Actually, he's mostly just mentioning me, but 'mentioning' don't sell tickets, y'know?)

I want to tell him why I don't like the Stones (let me count the ways), but who has that kind of time? I'll do it soon enough, though. I promise.

Meanwhile, the man-behind-the-blog, Mark, is on another roll. A couple wonderful excerpts:

On the Catholic Church's campaign against gay marriage:


Whenever you start to think that the White House is run by a sinister cabal of self-serving, power-hungry shitbirds, just take a look at the Vatican in comparison. Yes, that's right. The Vatican has launched a campaign against gay marriage. Here's an idea: Why don't you start a campaign against child-raping priests? And the bishops who cover up for them?

What a fucking travesty. I'm sure Jesus is very, very pleased.

After a diatribe over LAST COMIC STANDING:

Meanwhile, blog-reading women across America scratch my name out of their little black ebooks as they learn I actually sort of care about this show.

Oh, and he had the good sense to call me "quite the excellent blogger," which ensures I'll say mostly nice things about him, too, for at least a week.

No comments: