1.25.2004

DON'T LOOK UP, I MAY BE ABOVE YOU: You might have noticed it's a bit quiet 'round here again. That's because your faithful correspondent has been on the road quite a bit -- so much that the nice woman at the United Red Carpet Club, when completing my application and looking at my profile said, "My, you've certainly been busy this year." And it's true. Last week was Los Angeles. Week before was New York. Week before that was Los Angeles. Or something like that.

This week is particularly travel-intensive. Tonight in New York. After a meeting tomorrow morning, it's off to Los Angeles for a day and a night. Then to San Francisco until Friday morning, when I finally jump back to O'Hare and home.

Anyhow, I just joined the T-Mobile Wireless plan, so I can duck into Starbucks and airline clubs now and get online. Granted, I'll be checking biz e-mails first -- if I can get our VPN to work consistently -- but hopefully I'll also be able to continue what's been a fantastic year-plus of blogging. Thanks for your continued patience and interest.

No comments: