6.03.2003

CRUISIN' FOR A BRUISIN': Activist/political candidate Leslie Davis writes a book about Jesse Ventura titled ALWAYS CHEAT: THE PHILOSOPHY OF JESSE VENTURA. On the book's cover, Ventura is depicted as a cartoon devil, complete with horns and tail. Is it any wonder Ventura finally almost kicks his ass? I mean, what did Davis expect?

Turns out he thought they were pals:


"When he came out, he said, 'I'm not the governor any more, I'm a Navy SEAL, let's get it on and see what you're going to do about it,' " Davis said. "Usually, he shakes my hand and acts like my buddy, but this time he lost it."

I'm not a proponent of violence, but when you make a career out of following around a former Navy SEAL and taunting him, sooner or later you're gonna get your butt kicked. I mean, even if you don't like Jesse...can you blame him?

No comments: