1.18.2006

EVERYTHING I WANT FROM TV: You know, I thought AMERICAN IDOL was the most entertaining show on TV, but after only about 15 minutes of this SKATING WITH CELEBRITIES show, I gotta say:

Goddamn! How can I be sitting here laughing like a loon, grinning like a baboon at this show! Bruce Jenner in some kind of admiral's getup! This Sir John guy affecting the grumpy Simon role! This is just too much.

I think I love it.

(Addendum: For the love of God, Willis (as in "Whatchew talkin' 'bout Willis") is about to skate! From Rikers to the rink! I love it! I love it!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched, I chuckled, and I found myself very nervous, fearing for the amateurs much the same way I feel during the Olympics when I hold my breath fearing that someone will fall, the difference being the Olympians actually doing some very difficult jumps, turns, etc. I certainly don't think anyone came close the the Barberie chick who appears to have been on skates her entire life.