10.20.2005

SHOOTER! Went out running around with some college pals last night. Had a few tequilas and a few Budweisers and checked out the Shooter (son of Waylon) Jennings show at a local establishment. I almost forgot how fun it is to be out in a music club, seeing live music. And apparently I also almost forgot how crappy I feel after even a few drinks these days. This morning I was reminded.

By the way, this Shooter Jennings was pretty darn good. I picked up his latest album on iTunes when I got home last night. Check him out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks an awful lot like Mitch Hedberg. I wonder if he's funny.

Scott Hess said...

If you think round's funny...

L. said...

Hey! Help! All your links on the right side of your blog are gone! I can't get to Paula's blog without your blog! This is terrible. If only I knew how to spell phaneromania.

:( Can you fix it?
L.